Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Little Comic-Con Happiness

Since we're doing TV vs. the movies, here's a couple of first looks given at Comic-Con that straddle that line.

Rob Thomas screened some behind the scenes footage and a trailer for the Veronica Mars movie (and in a nice nod to superfan Joss Whedon, it has a line about Neptune being on a hellmouth). 2014 needs to hurry up and get here, because I don't think I can wait. Watching a few scenes just made my impatience worse.

Veronica Mars Comic-Con 2013
Full Veronica Mars Panel

And speaking of Joss Whedon, he screened the ENTIRE first episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D because he's such a nice guy. People seemed to have behaved themselves (or they were scared of the agents in the audience), because I can't find any secret cell phone footage of the pilot. But I'll leave the panel link here if people want to listen to the few questions they got to answer.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Panel

No comments:

Post a Comment