Friday, February 25, 2011

Glee Goes Ke$ha

Today, I'm going to try something new and exciting. I'm going to draw crappy (and when I say crappy, I'm not just being humble) computer drawings to recap Glee's most recent episode, "Blame It On the Alcohol." I'm actually kind of dubious as to how this whole thing will turn out, but here it goes.

Okay, I was right to be dubious. I got bored after covering around five minutes of the show. I'll post what I've done, but trust me, it's not pretty.  Also, the Will that I drew kind of looks like he got an acid burn, but really, I just messed up with the spray can tool.














' 
If you have any thoughts about the latest Glee episode or if you just want to mock me for me hideous drawings, feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment