Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Grey's Anatomy Musical Episode

Okay, so as often as I talk about being too lazy to write a real post, y'all probably think that I'm quite the sloth. Well, that's probably true, but I feel like I have an actual excuse today: I'm sick. I have a cold, and after taking some Advil Cold and Sinus, I'm feeling kind of loopy. I know, cool story bro. I tried writing a review of last night's How I Met Your Mother, but I just couldn't finish writing it. I guess the logical thing to do would be to not post today. But, it's the first day of March, and I wanted to start out the month with a new post (also, I have some school work to do and I'm trying to procrastinate). Anyway, I'm going to leave the heavy lifting to youtube as a result. I thought I'd post this behind the scenes feature for the Grey's Anatomy musical episode. I'm kind of scared to see what they're going to come up with, but I'll hold all judgement until I see the actual episode.



Also, I'd like to point out that there has been singing featured on Grey's Anatomy before. For example, I'd like to present this wonderful moment from Cristina and Lexie:



In the process of hearing about this musical episode, I learned that some of the cast are actually pretty good at singing.

Here's a clip of Sara Ramirez singing for those of you who haven't heard her before:



You can here a little sampling of Chandra Wilson's voice here:



And finally, here's a fun clip of James Pickens Jr., Jessica Capshaw, and Kevin McKidd singing:



And with that, I conclude my super-lazy post.

No comments:

Post a Comment