Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Deputy Leo and Veronica Mars Reunited?: 4 Other TV Reunions I Would Have to Watch

I watched the pilot of New Girl, but I didn't find the show compelling enough to keep watching. Recently, New Girl's Max Greenfield talked about wanting Kristen Bell to appear on an episode of the show. As a huge Veronica Mars fan, there's no way I'd miss a Deputy Leo/Veronica Mars reunion, and I'd definitely be suckered in for an episode. This made me think about other reunions that I would be compelled to watch.

1) Hart of Dixie: Seth and Summer

I like Rachel Bilson, and I really wanted to like Hart of Dixie. I watched the pilot plus some of the third episode. Honestly, it was kind of boring, and the acting was pretty bad. I did, however, watch all four seasons of Rachel Bilson on The O.C. as Summer Roberts. So if Adam Brody were to appear on Hart of Dixie, there's no way I would miss it. Adam Brody even acknowledged the possibility in this interview with Wetpaint Entertainment, but the suggestion was sadly made in jest.

2) Ringer: Pretty Much Any Buffy the Vampire Slayer Reunion

I'm kind of cheating by including Ringer because this is already happening. I'm also kind of cheating because I've actually been watching Ringer. But I'm not really attached to it, and an increase in the number of Buffy reunions might fix that. I've seen several different online comments that have suggested that Charisma Carpenter join the show by playing Juliet's mom (including one on the following link), but sadly, that's not happening. In any case, the more Buffy reunions that take place on Ringer, the happier I'll be. Since Jason Dohring is on Ringer as well, I'll also gladly accept any Veronica Mars reunions.

3) Hawaii Five-0: A Massive Lost Reunion

Hawaii Five-0's promos have made me well aware that both Daniel Dae Kim and Terry O'Quinn are on the show. As much as I love Lost, I have zero interest in Hawaii Five-0, and I'm going to need a little more than that for me to watch. I wouldn't be too picky about the who, but I'm talking several main characters (and no Kate please). This is kind of a ridiculous request, but this is also kind of a ridiculous list. Make it happen, CBS.

4) Pretty Little Liars: Any American Juniors Reunion

Back in the summer of 2003, American Juniors was my show. I was pretty much obsessed. I watched every episode (even taping a few of them on videotapes), fantasized about appearing on the show one day, followed the contestants careers via the internet, and bought the two CDs associated with the show. I honestly thought it was just about the coolest show ever. So when one of the contestants, Lucy Hale, began to appear in various roles, I instantly recognized her. Nowadays Lucy Hale is most well know for her role as Aria Montgomery in Pretty Little Liars. I know a lot of people love Pretty Little Liars, but after two episodes, I just gave up on it. However, if there were to be some kind of American Juniors reunion on the show, I would totally watch. Or you know, at least watch the appearance on Youtube later.

Now that I've shared four TV reunions I'd love to see, I want to hear what reunions you're hoping for. I'd love to hear your suggestions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment